A free-choice vitamin and mineral cooked tub for beef cattle specifically designed for reproductive success when fed 60 days pre-calving through 60 days post-breeding. Especially beneficial in A.I and E.T breeding programs.
Provides 2.5% phosphorus, the ideal level of phosphorus for use with average to good quality forages, to promote milk production and higher calf weaning weights.
VALUABLE NUTRIENT COMPONENTS
Contains organic copper, zinc and manganese to ensure maximum bioavailability of nutrients to the animal. Contains high levels of vitamin E and selenium to promote optimized fertility.
THE AMAFERM® ADVANTAGE
Amaferm® is a precision prebiotic designed to enhance digestibility by amplifying nutrient supply for maximum performance. It is research-proven to increase the energy available to the animal resulting in more milk production as well as to the ability to initiate and maintain pregnancy and fertility.
Feed to beef cattle using the following guidelines:
1. Consumption should be approximately 8 oz. per head, per day.
2. Provide one 200 lb. tub for every 25-35 head.
3. Provide plenty of good quality forage at all times.
4. Free-choice salt should be provided.
5. Provide a fresh, clean water supply at all times.
6. Consumption can vary with weather and feed conditions.
7. If over-consumed, move block farther from water or loafing area.
The above feeding directions are guidelines. Use good management practices adapted to varying conditions.