- 60% Oats 40% Peas
- Drill approximately 3/4″ deep and seed at 120-150 lbs/acre (less if underseeding legumes).
- Plan on harvesting 50-60 days after planting.
- Harvesting when small grain is at the boot stage will provide the best quality. Waiting until milk stage will improve tonnage but decrease quality.
- Seed as soon as fields are ready to be worked
- A great mix to under seed with alfalfa
- This mix is made with the most disease resistant oats and 4010 field peas
- The tonnage yields and protein are much larger than small grain alternatives
Seed Rate: Drilled 120-150 lbs/acre