Black-Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta)
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Black-eyed Susan is easily established with most critical area seeding techniques. Black-eyed Susan is naturalized in most of the states east of Kansas and the bordering areas of Canada.
- Scientific name: Rudbeckia hirta
- Best growth is achieved on sandy, well drained sites
- winter hardy in areas where low temperatures are between -30 ° and -20 °F
- Color: Yellow
- Bloom Period: Summer, Fall (2nd year after seeding)
- Height: 12"-36"
- Type: Biennial
- Moisture: Dry, Moderate, Moist
- Sunlight: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Approximately 1,746,000 seeds/lb
- Approximately 100,000 seeds/oz
1 oz covers 2,000 sq. ft.