63 Day R.M. Great flavor, suitable for eating fresh, freezing, and superb for canning. Great flavor, suitable for eating fresh, freezing, and superb for canning.
- 63 Day R.M.
- 6" bright green pod.
- Very tender when cooked.
- Stringless throughout all growth stages.
- Excellent disease resistance.
- Seed when frost danger has passed and in a full sun area.
- Fertilize when plants are between 2-3" tall.
- Pick fruit continuously to promote new pod production.
- Plant will reach 5.5-6' at full maturity.
- Extremely high yields without having to bend over to harvest!
- 1,601 Seeds per lb
- 6-10 days to germination
- An heirloom seed
Seeding Rate: Plant 30-50 lbs/acre Sow seeds 6-8" apart in row, 30-48" between rows, 1-2" deep.
Monday-Friday 8-5 & Saturday 8-12 CST