A long time pickling cucumber. Known for thick skins and high yields of short cukes.
- 55 Day R.M.
- Continuously bears fruits.
- Can be harvested anywhere from 2-7".
- Sow indoors 3-4 weeks before last frost date.
- Transplant outdoors when soil temps reach 65 degrees.
- For best yields, keep soil moist, but not saturated.
- Compost or manure can increase yields dramatically.
- 18,045 Seeds per lb
- 7-10 days to germination
- An heirloom seed
Plant 2-3 lbs/acre Sow seeds 12-18" apart in row, 48-72" between rows, 3/4-11/2" deep.