Fantastic flavor, equally valuable for canning and freezing.
- 58 Day R.M.
- 6.5" dark green pod.
- Position on well drained soils with a pH above 6.
- When soil temperatures have reached 50 degrees
- Row spacing should be between 24-36".
- Thinning isn't necessary.
- Fertilize when plants are between 6-8" tall.
- Yields of 120lbs/100" of row are achievable when moisture and nutrient levels are adequate.
- 1,134 Seeds per lb
- 7-10 days for germination
- An heirloom seed
Plant 60-100 lbs/acre. Sow seeds 2-4" apart in row, 20-36 inch between rows, 1-2" deep.