Connecticut Field Pumpkin Seed
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
One of the oldest and most popular pumpkins around. Excellent for canning or baking.
- 110 Day R.M.
- One of the oldest field pumpkins in existence.
- Excellent for canning or baking.
- Produces consistent 15-20 pound round pumpkins.
- Typically is 12" in circumference.
- Keep rows spaced between 6-10", depending on space and desired size of pumpkins.
- Place pumpkins on fertile, well-drained soil for best results.
- An heirloom seed
- 7-10 days to germination
Sow three seeds 1/2-1" deep hole spaced every 18-24"