65 Day R.M. Good yields with exceptional quality.
- 65 Day R.M.
- Good yields with exceptional quality.
- Produces consistent 3" dark red globes that are suitable for boiling, pickling, canning, baking, and freezing.
- Also stores extremely well.
- Thin to 2-3" apart once established.
- Place on cool, well drained soils for best yields.
- 26,544 Seeds per lb
- 6-10 days to germination
- An heirloom seed
Seeding Rate: Plant 40 lbs/acre Sow seeds 2-4" apart in row, 12-24" between rows, 1/2-1" deep.
Monday-Friday 8-5 & Saturday 8-12 CST