Ox-Eye sunflower is considered one of the hardiest plants for a wildflower garden. Can perform well in dry locations. Livestock and deer will graze ox-eye sunflower.
- Scientific name: Heliopsis helianthoides
- A.K.A. Oxeye Daisy, False sunflower, Heliopsis sunflower
- Color: Yellow
- Bloom Period: Summer-Fall
- Height: 36"-48"
- Type: Perennial
- Moisture: Dry
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Approximately 100,000 seeds/lb
- Approximately 6,500 seeds/oz
Seeds came early and where Packaged wonderful with proper label. Have great growth all ready in couple weeks. I used fish and rabbit fertilizer when I planted them. I will be buying these again. Pictures will be added every couple weeks to show growth,