65 Day R.M. One of the best slicing cucumbers on the market.
- 65 Day R.M.
- One of the best slicing cucumbers on the market.
- Consistently bears 8" fruits.
- A very heavy yielder.
- Sow indoors 3-4 weeks before last frost date.
- Transplant outdoors when soil temps reach 65 degrees.
- For best yields, keep soil moist, but not saturated.
- Compost or manure will also increase yields dramatically.
- 19,223 Seeds per lb
- An heirloom seed
- 7-10 days to germination
Seeding Rate: Plant 2-3 lbs/acre Sow seeds 12-18" apart in row, 48-72" between rows, 3/4-11/2" deep.
Monday-Friday 8-5 & Saturday 8-12 CST