Since the late 1980s, Dr. Kroll has compared hundreds of different Spring and Winter Oat varieties for actual deer utilization, as well as cold tolerance and forage quality. Buck Forage Oats has been rated #1 by Dr. Kroll in these trials every year!
- World class Winter tolerance
- High nutrient values, including 18% minimum protein
- Excellent palatability and digestible energy
- The most preferred food plot for fall and Winter attraction
- Easy to plant and maintain
- Seeding Depth: 1-1/2 inch, pH: 5.5-7
- Planting Time: Late Summer or Early Fall