There is both red and white clover seed in this blend. Clover is tolerant to low pH soils which makes it adaptable to many soil types.
- Our Clover Mix has 5 different types of clover.
- Deer will enjoy it for years and all these clovers are perennials.
- Germination Rate: 10-14 Days.
- Planting Schedule: April through June or August.
- ALL PICTURES ARE FROM ACTUAL CUSTOMERS
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Came in so well, deer were hitting it all winter and turkeys this spring.
Service was very good. The seed appeared clean. No-till planted it in early April and with two snows on it and cool weather emergence was slow but now with some warmer weather germination looks good. I would deal with Elk Mound seed again.