Crown Vetch Seed
- 0.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Makes very attractive landscaping for difficult places to mow! This crown vetch is innoculated.
- Light/Soil Requirements: PH should be between 6.5 and 7.0. It's not recommended for wet, poorly drained soils.
- Color: Pink and white.
- Seed is inoculated with N-Dure.
- Establishment Rate: Slowly establishes. Usually seeded with ryegrass or red fescue. Takes around two years to fully establish. Once fully established, it can be difficult to control.
- Difficult to remove once established
- Growth may not appear until the second growing season.
- Seed Count: 110,000 Individual seeds per pound.
- Longevity: Perennial.
- Seed Count: 330,000 Individual seeds.
- NOT FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF WISCONSIN