- Forage radishes will attract deer with its lush forage as well as build your soil!
- In optimal conditions, the taproot can reach down as far as 30", bringing up essential nutrients to the soil surface.
- Although radishes are best suited as a cool season attractant, they can be planted in spring or fall.
- For fall seedings, plant 4-6 weeks before expected frost date.
- Quite tolerant to lower pH levels.
- Seeding depth: 1/4-1/2"
- Longevity: Annual
- ALL PICTURES ARE FROM ACTUAL CUSTOMERS
Drilled 5-6 lbs/acre Broadcast 10-12 lbs/acre.
Monday-Friday 8-5 & Saturday 8-12 CST