Frosty berseem clover is much more frost tolerant than regular berseem clover, allowing more green later into the fall.
- Quickly produces significant forage
- Cool season, annual legume
- Protein levels of 20 to 30 percent
- Can thrive in wet conditions, but does not tolerate drought well.
- Seeding depth: 1/4-1/2"
- Longevity: Annual in the Midwest.
- Seed Count: 200,000 seeds per pound.
Seeding Rate (Drilled) 15-18 lbs/acre Seeding Rate (Broadcasted) 20-25 lbs/acre In Mixes 8-12 lbs/acre
Monday-Friday 8-5 & Saturday 8-12 CST