A heirloom medium sized, acorn shaped sqash with sweet yellow flesh.
- Sow seeds directly in the garden in fertile, warm soil in full sun after dang of frost has passed.
- Sow 1-2 seeds about 36inches apart.
- Cover with 1 inch of fine soil. Firm lightly and keep evenly moist.
- Choose an area where you did not plan squash or related crops within 2 years.
- Seedlings emerge in 10-14 days. Thin to one plant when seedlings have two sets of leaves.
- Fruits grow to 6".
- Leave on vine until fully mature. Harvest before frost, leaving part of the stem attached to the fruit. Store for winter use at 45-55 F in a dry place.
Plant 10-20 lbs/acre Sow seeds 1-3" apart in row, 12-24" between rows, 1/4-1/2" deep.