A warm season perennial grass
- A warm season perennial grass.
- It will grow in seasonally dry sites, tolerates alkaline conditions and high water tables but is intolerant of prolonged flooding.
- Grows on a wide array of soil types.
- Seedling vigor is only moderate, and seed often germinates throughout the course of the summer.
- Adequate water at planting time is critical for establishment.
- The first few years of establishment by seed may require weed control if heavily infested.
- Mowing more than once per season can reduce vigor.
- It has an average height of 3 to 8 feet.
- Approximately 183,000 seeds/lb
- Approximately 9,000 seeds/oz
Seeding Rate 1 oz covers 200 sq ft
Seed Rate: 1 oz covers 200 sq ft
Monday-Friday 8-5 & Saturday 8-12 CST