Grass Out Max is a post-emergent grass herbicide. This herbicide is an excellent choice for controlling grasses in plots that are entirely broadleaves. This pint will treat up to one acre.
- Mixing Instructions: Mix 1 pint of Grass Out Max with 20-25 gallons of water. For hand sprayers, mix 0.2-0.4 fluid ounces per 1000 square feet
- Active Ingredient - Clethodim 26.4%
- Controls all annual and perennial grasses
- Won’t affect most flowers, shrubs, broadleaf crops and plants
- Controls more than 50 species of grasses
- MSDS Sheet (.PDF)
- Label Sheet (.PDF)