- 60% Barley 40% 4010 Peas
- Drill approximately 3/4″ deep and seed at 120-150 lbs/acre (less if underseeding legumes).
- Plan on harvesting 50-60 days after planting.
- Harvesting when small grain is at the boot stage will provide the best quality. Waiting until milk stage will improve tonnage but decrease quality.
- Seed as soon as fields are ready to be worked
- This mix can utilize 60 lbs N, 30 lbs P and 60 lbs K
- Protein can range for 15-19%
Seed Rate: Drilled 120-150 lbs/acre Seed Rate: Broadcast N/A